Prawns – An aquatic crustacean, seen in both marine and fresh water, and an edible item which can be eaten. Though it’s not categorized under fish, it’s a non-vegetarian dish, mostly taken along with other aquatic items. Known as prawns, shrimps etc based on size, they are bit expensive comparing normal fish items. As it belongs to creatures with shells just like crab, mussels etc, they can turn allergic at least in a few cases. But prawns always form a tasty dish in food menu, and is used to prepare curries, fries, snacks, biryani, pickles and many more. Through this page, I shall provide links to a few tasty snacks made using prawns. Click on the links to read.
Click on the links to read articles…..
- Bread Roast with Prawns Spread
- Chemmeen Ada (Prawns Ada)
- Chemmeen Bonda (Prawn Bonda)
- Chemmeen Vada (Prawns Vada)
- Jackfruit – Prawn Cutlet (Chakka Chemmeen Cutlet)
- Konju Madakkiyath (Prawns Madakkiyath)
- Prawn Batter Fry
- Prawn Onion
- Prawn Puffs
- Prawns Dip Fry (Chemmeen Mukkiporichath)
- Prawns Omelette (Chemmeen Omelette)
- Spicy Prawns Fry
- Tapioca – Prawns Cutlet (Kappa – Chemmeen Cutlet)