Gothamb – Rava Kanji (Wheat Rava Porridge)
Ingredients for Gothamb – Rava Kanji (Wheat Rava Porridge):
1. Wheat rava (Gothamb rava) – 5 big spoons
2. Garlic – 2 cloves, sliced
Green gram – 2 big spoons
Shallots – 3, chopped
Fenugreek seeds – 1 small spoon
Water – 2 cups
Salt – For taste
How to prepare Gothamb – Rava Kanji (Wheat Rava Porridge)?
1. Wash wheat rava and place it aside to drain excess water.
2. Transfer it to a cooker along with ingredients no: 2.
3. Cook it for 15 minutes.
4. When the pressure drops to zero, serve it with buttermilk curry.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine July 15-31, 2016
You can go through the list of main course recipe listing here and choose recipes accordingly. Click on the images in the gallery to read.