Ingredients for Celery Rice:
1. Long basmati rice – 1 kg
2. Cinnamon – 1 small piece
Salt – For taste
3. Butter – 200 gm
Ghee – 100 gm
4. Cheese grated – ¾ cup
5. Celery chopped fine – ¾ cup
How to prepare Celery Rice?
1. Cook basmati rice adding cinnamon and salt.
2. Drain off excess water content.
3. Mix ghee and butter, and melt it in low flame.
4. Heat a big vessel, and spread rice, cheese and butter mixture and celery as layers.
5. You can also use oven for this purpose.
6. Heat the contents and later mix and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine Dec 15-31, 2017
Click to read a few more rice main course recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.