Chilly Tomato Chicken
Ingredients for Chilly Tomato Chicken:
1. Chicken – 1 big, cut into pieces
2. Turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt – A little each
3. Oil – For cooking
4. Onions – 6, sliced thin
5. Ginger-garlic paste – 2 big spoons
Cumin paste – ½ small spoon
Red chillies – 12
6. Tomatoes – 3, chopped pine
7. Cashews – ¼ cup
Raisins – 3 big spoons
How to prepare Chilly Tomato Chicken?
1. Marinate chicken using ingredients no: 2.
2. Later deep fry in hot oil.
3. In the remaining oil, sauté onions till they turn light brown.
4. Make a fine paste of ingredients no: 5 and add to sauted onions.
5. Sauté the contents for a while, followed by tomatoes.
6. Add chicken pieces and a little water and cook the contents.
7. Make a fine paste of cashews and raisins and add to cooked chicken.
8. When the gravy thickens, put off the flame.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine Dec 15-31, 2017
Read a few more chicken curry/side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.