Thannimathan Serbat (Water Melon Serbat)
Ingredients for Thannimathan Serbat (Water Melon Serbat):
1. Water melon small sized – 1
2. Lemon juice – 1 table spoon
Ginger juice – 1 table spoon
3. Mint leaves – 2
4. Sugar – As per taste (optional)
How to prepare Thannimathan Serbat (Water Melon Serbat)?
1. Remove skin and seeds of watermelon, and cut into small pieces.
2. Blend it well in a mixer.
3. Add ingredients no: 2 and blend again.
4. If you need excess water, you can add.
5. Transfer the serbat to serving glasses and add a few mint leaves.
6. Chill it in refrigerator and serve.
Note: You can add sugar if you need extra sweetness.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2005