Baby Corn Peanut Salad
Ingredients of Baby Corn Peanut Salad:
1. Baby Corn – 1 cup
Beans finely chopped – ½ cup
2. Groundnut fried – 1 cup
3. Tomato chopped into square pieces – ½ cup
4. Chilli powder – ½ small spoon
Garlic – 1 small spoon
Salt – As needed
Sugar – 1 small spoon
Lemon juice – 3 big spoons
How to prepare Baby Corn Peanut Salad?
- Add ingredients no: 1 to boiling water and suddenly transfer them to cold water.
- Add groundnut and tomato to it and mix well.
- Mix ingredients no: 4 together and add it to salad.
- Slowly blend all ingredients together.
- Then place the salad bowl in fridge and later serve chilled.
- You can also serve the salad on lettuce leaves.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 15-30 2017
Click to read a few vegetarian salad recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.