Top 50 Bollywood Songs of Shreya Ghoshal
Shreya Ghoshal – one of the most successful female voices of Indian cinema since 2000s, and who is equally successful in Hindi and regional cinema. Winner of multiple national, state and Filmfare awards, no doubt, she is the best find of singing reality shows of Indian television. The melody queen, known for her soft voice is mostly associated with melody songs, though she has rendered her voice for several disco numbers. Which are the best chartbuster hits of Shreya? Which one is your top favourite Shreya song?
She marked her playback singing in the year 2002, and received National award and Filmfare award for her debut film – Devdas. Yes, a star was born. She dethroned Alka Yagnik from no: 1 position, the most sought voice of Bollywood in the 1990s till mid-2000s. Sunidhi Chauhan remained her arch rival during her early days, and now a bunch of new voices. Bollywood has already lost of the charm of soft tunes and now loud sound is high in demand. Yet when it comes to melody, Shreya is the first choice for all music composers for female voice.
Shreya has completed one decade and a half in the industry and contributed some of the best Hindi songs of the era – soft solos, romantic and many more. Scroll down to get Shreya Ghoshal gallery and get the list of her best solo and duet songs. And in this list, I would like to present 50 of the best songs sung by Shreya Ghoshal. She has given voice to some of the best melodies of Malayalam and other south Indian languages. Hope I can prepare a list of her best Malayalam songs very soon. Till then, enjoy her best 50 Bollywood songs.
1. Agar Tum Mil Jaao from Zeher – No doubt, Agar Tum Mil Jaao will be counted among her best 10 songs all time. This evergreen romantic track was pictured on Emraan Hashmi, Shamita Shetty and Udita Goswami. The song had two solo versions recorded in Shreya and Udit Narayan’s voices. Anu Malik composed this extremely popular song which is actually a copied version of Agar Tum Mil Jao Zamana Chod of Pakistani film, Imandar released in 1974 and sung by Tasawar Khanum. Its lines too – is a direct lift with a few modifications done by Sayeed Quadri and Shakeel Azmi. Roop Kumar Rathod composed the song, Jaane Jaa Jaane Jaa sung by Udit Narayan and Shreya, and this sad track too was popular.
2. Aye Meri Zindagi of Saaya – The song had two solo versions and the male version was sung by Udit Narayan. Music was composed by Anu Malik and M. M. Keeravani. The lyrics have been written by Sayeed Quadri. The song featured John Abraham and Tara Sharma. Shreya also played a cameo role in this film. She was seen performing the song – “Har Taraf”, perhaps her first screen appearance, not quite sure though. Someone help me please.
3. Title track of Aashiq Banaya Aapne – Shreya has given some memorable romantic tracks for Himesh Reshammiya. In fact the sizzling romantic number of Aashiq Banaya Aapne is a duet sung by Shreya and Himesh, which made the music director overnight sensation. Bollywood’s hottest song ever was pictured on Emraan Hashmi and debutant Tanushree Dutta. Its remixed version was sung by composer himself. Himesh Reshammiya also gave her the classic romantic track – Teri Meri of Bodyguard. She sang the duet – Naina Re of Dangerous Ishq aside Himesh, the movie which marked the terrible comeback of Karishma Kapoor. Sameer penned the intense romantic lyrics of Aashiq Banaya song, the film title coined from the hit song of Bobby.
4. Aa Raat Bhar from Heropanti – She owns two chartbuster songs aside youth sensation Arjit Singh – Aa Raat Bhar of Hero Panti and Samjhawan of Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania. She sang both these youthful songs for youngsters while she sang the popular duet – Manwa lage of Happy New Year for Shah Rukh Khan – Deepika Padukone pair. Music of Heropanti was composed by Sajid-Wajid and lyrics by Kausar Munir. The song featured Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon, and is an excellent party song.
5. Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar of Mausam – Among all the songs listed in this list, only Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar is a revived version of a Bollywood classic. The original version was composed by Jaidev. The new version featured Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, and definitely worth mentioning.
6. Bahara Bahara from I Hate Love Stories – This energetic solo pictured on Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan, strikes the right note with youngsters. All the songs composed by Vishal-Shekhar such as I hate love stories, Bin Tere and Sadka Kiya from the movie became extremely popular. Yet ‘Bahara’ song sung by Shreya became a huge chartbuster and still very popular. Sona Mohapatra’s voice was also used for this song. There are two versions of the same song, and Shreya received a Filmfare nomination.
7. Bairi Piya from Devdas – The first recorded song of Shreya’s Bollywood career, the song bagged her National award for best female playback singer. Udit Narayan sang this popular duet aside Shreya, though his portions were edited off from the film. This extremely romantic track was filmed on Aishwarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan. Ismail Darbar composed music and Nusrat Badr penned lyrics. The movie also included one more extremely popular Shreya track which I excluded from the list; Dola Re – A duet aside Kavita Krishnamurty featuring Aishwarya and Madhuri which helped Shreya to bag her first Filmfare awards and Kavita’s last one.
8. Barso Re Megha from Guru – One of the lovely rain songs ever pictured in Bollywood, its music was composed by music maestro, A. R. Rahman and lyrics penned by Gulzar. Pictured on Aishwarya Rai, the song gave Shreya numerous awards and nominations including Filmfare best female playback singer. She received Filmfare awards for the song in 2007, beating her own song Yeh Ishq Haye from Jab We Met which later won National Film Awards the same year.
9. Chaar Kadam of PK – Album of PK includes some of the best tracks of Shreya Ghoshal in the recent times. Apart from the duet Chaar Kadam aside Shaan, her voice was used by the composer Shantanu Moitra to record 3 out of his 4 songs of the album. The rest one track is a male solo sung by Sonu Nigam. Moitra recorded Char Kadam, Love Is a Waste of Time and Nanga Punga Dost songs in Shreya’s voice. “Love Is a Waste of Time” was written by Amitabh Varma, while the rest songs by Swanand Kirkire.
10. Chikni Chameli from Agneepath – This popular item song from the movie Agneepath was pictured on Katrina Kaif and was a huge chartbuster for the year 2012. Katrina has played cameo roles/item numbers in only a few number of movies, and Agneepath is one such. Music was composed by Ajay-Atul and lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya.
11. Chori Kiya Re Jiya from Dabangg – The song featuring Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha is extremely beautiful. Music was composed by Sajid-Wajid and Lalit Pandit of Jatin-Lalit duo, for which they bagged the prestigious Filmfare award for best music same year. Jalees Sherwani penned the lines for the song.
12. Title track from Cheeni Kum – All the songs of the movie composed by Illayaraja were originally picked from his south Indian films done in the 1980s. Most of the songs belong to Tamil films. This particular track was adapted from mega blockbuster Tamil hit of Mohan and Revathy – Maunaragam. The original song was Mandram Vandha sung by S. P. Balasubrahmanyam. Tabu and Amitabh Bachchan played lead roles for the film. Manoj Tapadia and Sameer penned lyrics for the film tracks.
13. Deewani Mastani from Bajirao Mastani – One of the top songs of the year 2015 the song gave Shreya her 6th Filmfare awards after a long break of 7 years. Shreya has been her best for Deepika Padukone in slow and romantic tracks, and has given numerous melodious songs before. She won the award for the last time in 2009 for the duet, Teri Ore of Singh is Kinng. Music was composed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and lyrics written by Siddharth–Garima. Also read: Top 10 Songs of Deepika-Shreya combination.
14. Ghoomar from Padmaavat – The latest song added to the list is Ghoomar. Just like the historic film, the song too was not free from controversies. Yet this lovely dance number is the most popular song of the album. To avoid editing out the song completely from the movie, the director had to incorporate certain special effects to cover the midrib of Deepika, and in this process the length of song was shortened. Thank god! The film finally got a release date and this song too. Music was composed by its director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and lyrics written by A. M. Turaz. Padukone performs the traditional Rajasthani folk dance on a set that recreated the interior of Chittorgarh Fort. For the silky soft voice of Shreya, famous folk singer Swaroop Khan provides the back vocals.
15. Ishq Hua from Aaja Nachle – The movie marked the comeback of Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, and this extremely popular romantic track sung by Sonu Nigam and Shreya also featured Konkana Sen Sharma and Kunal Kapoor. The actors were seen practising for a drama in the song which was lovely filmed. Konkana is a versatile actress brilliant in doing romantic roles, and apart from Wake Up Sid, Aaja Nachle is one such. Music was composed by Salim-Sulaiman, and lyrics penned by Jaideep Sahni.
16. Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai from Jism – After Devdas, Jism gave her major break to Bollywood, and also gave her the second Filmfare award in a row. The song was pictured on Bipasha Basu and John Abraham. The movie also included a popular solo track of Shreya – Chalo Tumko Lekar. M. M. Keeravani composed its tracks and Neelesh Misra wrote the lines.
17. Jaane Do Na from Cheeni Kum – I would like to pick one more song from the same film which is my personal favorite also. No doubt, songs of the movie are melodious. It was derived from Kannada song – “Jotheyali Jothe Jotheyali” of Geeta reused for one Tamil film in the 1980s as well. I would like to mention one more solo song of Shreya Ghoshal for the movie, Baatein Hawa Hai. Its Tamil version ‘Kuzhaloothum Kannanikk’ was extremely popular in the late 1980s when I was a child. The success of the songs of the movie proves that ‘good music is timeless and language barrier too is not significant’.
18. Jeene Laga Hoon from Ramaiya Vastavaiya – Though the romantic film Ramaiya Vastavaiya was a flop at box office, this single track – Jeene Laga Hoon went viral over net and became a huge hit among youngsters. Atif Aslam and Shreya Ghoshal did playback singing for the song composed by Sachin – Jigar. Priya Panchal wrote the song.
19. Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi of Ghajini – Shreya sang two extremely popular duets for A. R. Rahman aside young singer, Benny Dayal – Tu Meri Dost Hain of Yuvraj and sad and emotional track – Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi of Ghajini. Lyrics were penned by Prasoon Joshi. Asin and Aamir Khan were seen in this soulful track.
20. Koi Tumsa Nahin from Krrish – The super hit movie included several chartbuster songs composed by Rajesh Roshan. Koi Tumsa was one among them. There are several popular duets in the film. Lyrics of Koi Tumsa Nahin were penned by Nasir Faraaz. The song featuring Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra was sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Sonu Nigam.
21. Kyon from Kambakkht Ishq – The sad romantic song, Kyon from Kambakkht Ishq can be listed among the evergreen tracks of Shreya. Perhaps an underrated song! Song featured Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor. Also read: Kareena’s Top soft melodious songs. Music was composed by Anu Malik and lyrics done by Anvita Dutt Guptan.
22. Mere Dholna from Bhool Bhulayya – Preetam composed a wonderful track, Mere Dholna for the movie Bhool Bhulayya, pictured on Vidya Balan, Vineet, Akshay Kumar and Shiney Anuja. When the movie teaser got released, Hare Rama Hare Krishna remix track remained in limelight. The song loosely based on the rare raag Maalgunji caught attention only after release of the movie. Purely based on classic music, the song incorporated Bengali lyrics as well, and Shreya sang this extremely difficult song aside M. G. Sreekumar, well-established playback singer from south.
23. Mannat from Dawat-E-Ishq – It’s after a long time music lovers got opportunity to hear an extremely melodious duet song belonging to Shreya and Sonu Nigam. The song featured Aditya Roy Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra. Music was composed by Sajid–Wajid and lyrics penned by Kausar Munir.
24. Mein Agar Kahoo from Om Shanti Om – Deepika Padukone started her film journey opposite King Khan and she looked extremely gorgeous in the makeup and hair style of cine artist of 1970s. Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal did perfect justice to this song, and the song is extremely popular even after 10 years since the movie got released. Music was composed by Vishal-Shekhar with lyrics by Javed Akhtar. Since her debut film, Deepika has been most frequently associated with Shreya and the duo owns many hit songs to their credit. No doubt, they complimented one another.
25. Manwa lage of Happy New Year – A top duet of Arjit Singh-Shreya combination, this chartbuster hit was filmed on SRK and Deepika. Music was composed by the duo of Vishal-Shekhar while the lyrics are penned by Irshad Kamil.
26. Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai from Tumsa Nahin Dekha – Shreya sang this popular item song of Diya Mirza aside Shaan. Emraan Hashmi was also seen in the song. The sizzling track was a huge chartbuster when it got released. Nadeem-Shravan composed its beautiful songs and Sameer wrote lyrics. Meine Soch Liya and Bheed Mein Tanhai Mein are other popular Shreya songs from the film.
27. Main Chali of Force – This song exclusively belongs to Shreya, and the back voice was supported by Naresh Iyer. Though most of the songs of its original Tamil version ‘Kakka Kakka’ were re-used, this particular track was reused by the composer Harris Jayaraj from his Telugu work, Munna released in 2007 with slight modifications. The original song Manasa Nuvvunde Chote Cheppamma was sung by Sadhana Sargam, Mahalakshmi Iyer, Krish, Naresh Iyer and Haricharan, and filmed on nation’s heartthrob Prabhas and Ileana D’Cruz. Javed Akhtar wrote the beautiful lyrics. Genelia D’souza looks so lovely and innocent in this song. Also read: Tamil songs re-used for Hindi remakes.
28. Title track of Main Hoon Na – Since 2004 Sonu Nigam and ShreyaGhoshal together formed an amazing singing duo and Mein Hoon Na song is one among those songs recorded during early years. The song featured Shah Rukh Khan, Amrita Rao and Zayed Khan. Sonu Nigam received multiple nominations for this title track. Music was composed by Anu Malik, for which he earned Filmfare award, and lyrics penned by Javed Akhtar.
29. Nagada Sang Dhol from Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-leela – Though Osman Mir gave back voice for this popular dance number the song exclusively belongs to Shreya. It’s one of the best songs in Deepika Padukone-Shreya Ghoshal combination. It was somewhat a repeat version of Dhol Baje from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, belonging to the same director. Music was composed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and lyrics written by Siddharth–Garima.
30. Oh La La from Dirty Picture – She sang the popular Oh La La from Dirty Picture with the veteran composer of the industry, Bappi Lahiri. Vishal-Shekhar composed the song and Rajat Arora penned the lyrics. The song pictured on Vidya Balan and Naseeruddin Shah was an instant hit.
31. Piyu Bole from Parineeta – Vidya Balan made her film debut with Parineeta, and this particular song also gave her a major career breakthrough. She was seen aside Saif Ali Khan in this song, and their fresh pairing was very much appreciated. Sonu Nigam and Shreya sang this beautiful duet composed by Shantanu Moitra. Swanand Kirkire penned its beautiful lyrics.
32. Pal Pal from Lage Raho Munna Bhai – It was one of the earliest popular duets of Sonu Nigam-Shreya Ghoshal duo. This iconic movie was directed by Rajkumar Hirani, and music was composed by Shantanu Moitra. Swanand Kirkire penned its beautiful lyrics. The song featured Vidya Balan and Sanjay Dutt.
33. Rozana from Naam Shabana – This soft solo track was composed by Rochak Kohli and written by Manoj Muntashir. The song featured Taapsee Pannu and Taher Shabbir Mithaiwala.
34. Radha of Student of The Year – Though she has sung less number of duets with Udit Narayan, they got opportunity to sing the controversial but the popular fast track number – Radha of Student of The Year aside its composers Vishal-Shekhar. Let me add, Shreya marked her playback singing debut through Devdas, singing a duet with Udit Narayan. Anvita Dutt penned lyrics.
35. Shukra Allah from Kurbaan – I think it’s the most beautiful romantic song pictured on the real-life couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The song was beautifully composed by Salim-Sulaiman, and Salim Merchant also gave additional input to the vocals. Shreya’s co-singers for the song, Salim Merchant and Sonu Nigam received a Filmfare nomination in the best playback singing category too. Niranjan Iyengar penned the lyrics.
36. Samjhawan of Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania – The song had two female versions, one in Shreya’s voice while the second on Alia Bhatt’s voice. Both the versions were extremely popular. In fact the song is a revived version of Pakistani chartbuster from 2010 film, Virsa. Sharib-Toshi revived the song originally composed by Jawad Ahmed, and Kumaar revived the lyrics.
37. Sunn Raha Hai from Aashiqui 2 – Though the male version sung by Ankit Tiwari became a rage among youngsters, its female version sung by Shreya also needs a place in listeners’ List. Music was composed by Ankit Tiwari, and lyrics penned by Sandeep Nath. The song featured Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor.
38. Saans Mein Teri of Jab Tak Hai Jaan – She also shares a few noted songs with Mohit Chauhan. Among all, Saans Mein Teri of Jab tak hai Jaan featuring Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif is most popular. She also received a Filmfare nomination for this song. Achha Lagta Hai of Aarakshan and Kahin Na Lage Mann of Kismat Connection are other popular duets she sung aside Mohit. Music of Jab Tak Hai Jaan was done by Rahman while lyrics written by Gulzar.
39. Soniyo from Raaz – The Mystery Continues – It’s one of the best romantic songs of Sonu Nigam’s singing career, and he sang this sizzling track aside Shreya. The song featured Kangana Ranaut and Adhyayan Suman, who were in a relationship then. Though this song is best remembered as Sonu Nigam’s, Shreya also gave her input through a few lines. The pleasant track composed by Raju Singh moves at a very steady pace. Except all the tracks, the lyrics of Soniyo were penned by Kumar. Neeraj Shridhar also provided back vocals.
40. Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka from Devdas – Her debut film gave her a major break in the Bollywood music industry, and she got opportunity to sing 5 tracks for the film. Her voice was used for all songs of Aishwarya Rai, while Kavita Krishnamurthy sung for Madhuri Dixit. Among those 5 songs, Silsila song was a solo pictured on beautiful Ash. Ismail Darbar composed the song and Nusrat Badr penned lyrics.
41. Tere Naina from Chandni Chowk To China – An under-rated melodious number, Shreya sang this unique duet with the singer-composer Shankar Mahadevan – Tere Naina of Chandini Chawk to China. Though the movie was a huge flop at box office, it’s one of the best songs pictured on Deepika Padukone, and my personal favourite too. Akshay Kumar also featured in this lovely pictured romantic song. Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy composed the main tracks of the film including this one, and Kailash Kher penned its lyrics. The song had a unique blend of music with lyrics, quite an uncommon pattern seen in Bollywood movies. For me, the song resembled Illayaraja’s Tamil music of 1980s and Chithra’s cute voice, and I can’t figure out why.
42. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi – The song too had two versions, a solo version of Shreya and a duet version sung by Roop Kumar Rathod and Shreya. The soundtrack was composed by Salim-Sulaiman and lyrics penned by Jaideep Sahni. SRK and Anushka Sharma were seen in this song.
43. Teri Meri Prem Kahani from Bodyguard – The top song of the year 2011 was Teri Meri Prem Kahani from the movie, Bodyguard. Only rare occasions have occurred in Bollywood in the recent times, when music fans got such a beautiful and intense romantic song. The song was lovely pictured on Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, and the movie too was a blockbuster. Though the song was copied from a baby singer Cleopatra Stratan’s La Betlem Colo n jons, it was made to an Indian desi version by Himesh Reshammiya. Shabbir Ahmed penned its beautiful lyrics. Both the singers Shreya and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan received numerous accolades and nominations for this heart-touching song.
44. Thodi Der from Half Girlfriend – The song featured Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. Farhan Saeed composed the track and Kumaar wrote lyrics.
45. Teri Ore from Singh is Kinng – The popular romantic song pictured on Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif –Teri Ore from Singh is Kinng gave Shreya a Filmfare award, and this song is one among her career best. Though she has sung only less number of songs aside Rahat, those songs became huge hits. In fact most of Bollywood songs sung by Rahet are appreciated by Indians. Music of Singh is Kinng was done by Pritam while lyrics written by Mayur Puri.
46. Tere Naina Maar Hi Daalenge from Jai Ho – The romantic song featured Salman Khan and Daisy Shah. Music was composed by Sajid-Wajid and lyrics written by Sameer.
47. Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha of Mein Hoon Na – One of the rare duets of Shreya Ghoshal and Abhijeet, the song was filmed on Sushmita Sen and Shah Rukh Khan. Anu Malik composed the song and Javed Akhtar penned the lyrics.
48. Waada Raha for Khakee – Khakee is one of the best works of Shreya during her early phase in Bollywood. The movie included some of the best duets of Sonu-Shreya combination such as Waada Raha, Teri Baahon Mein Hum and Dil Dooba. The music is composed by Ram Sampath. Lyrics were penned by Sameer.
49. Yeh Ishq Haye from Jab We Met – This popular peppy number was pictured on Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor, and one of the chartbusters of the year 2007. The song helped her to bag her the most prestigious National Film Award, apart from several nominations and awards. Music was composed by Pritam and lyrics by Irshad Kamil. Deepika and Kareena remain two successful heroines of present times, for whom music composers used Shreya’s voice frequently. In most cases, it resulted in chartbuster hits.
50. Zoobi Doobi Zoobi Doobi from 3 Idiots – The comedy film with a good message created big figures at box office. Not only did the movie make a historic run at theatres in India and abroad, its songs too were chartbusters. Its fast tracks and foot tapping numbers were loved by all. It was a delight to watch Aamir and Kareena dancing to steps, set in B&W era of Hindi cinema. Sonu Nigam and Shreya sang this duet, composed by Shantanu Moitra with lyrics penned by Swanand Kirkire. Shreya received a Filmfare nomination for the song.
While I am updating this list in 2020, I would like to add one more finest songs of Shreya of year 2019. The song belongs to the movie, Kalank, and the song was filmed on Madhuri Dixit and Alia Bhatt. The song titled ‘Ghar More Pardesiya‘ is purely based on Hindustani music and not an easy song for rendition.
A few more Shreya songs for melody lovers
1. Aahista of Bachna Ae Haseeno
2. Ab Toh Forever of Tara Ram Pam
3. Baatein Hawa Hai from Cheeni Kum
4. Bepanah Pyaar Hai Aaja from Krishna Cottage
5. Bolo To Bolo Na Bolo Zara of Shabd
6. Dheere Jalna of Paheli
7. Dholna of Heyy Baby
8. Dil Dooba of Khakee
9. Dola Re of Devdas
10. Ishq Hi Hai Rab of Dil Bole Hadippa
11. Jaane Jaa Jaane Jaa from Zeher
12. Keh Raha Hai of Babul
13. Khabar Nahi of Dostana
14. Mohe Rang Do Laal of Bajirao Mastani
15. Mujhe Haq Hai from Vivaah
16. Naina Re of Dangerous Ishq
17. Nanga Punga Dost of PK
18. O Bekhabar of Action Replayy
19. Pyar Ki Ek Kahani of Krrish
20. Rab Rakha of Love Breakups Zindagi
21. Sajan Ghar Aana Tha of Aryan
22. Tere Bin of Wazir
23. Tere Mast Mast Do Nain from Debangg
24. Tu Meri Dost Hain of Yuvraj
25. Thode Badmash Ho Tum from Sawariya
26. Pinga from Bajirao Mastani
27. Chan Chan from Munnabhai MBBS
28. O Sathe Re from Omkara
29. Achha Lagta Hai from Aarakshan
30. O Rangrezz from Bhag Milkha Bhag
31. Khabar Nahi from Dostana
15 of my top favourite Shreya Ghoshal songs
1. Agar Tum Mil Jao from Zehar
2. Deewani from Bajirao Mastani
3. Silsila Yeh Chahat from Devdas
4. Mein Chali from Force
5. Teri Meri Prem Kahani from Bodyguard
6. Kyon from Kambakkht Ishq
7. Mannat from Dawat-E-Ishq
8. Mein Agar Kahoo from Om Shanti Om
9. Title track of Aashiq Banaya Aapne
10. Jaane Do Na from Cheeni Kum
11. Bahara Bahara from I Hate Love Stories
12. Shukra Allah from Kurbaan
13. Ishq Hua from Aaja Nachle
14. Cheeni Kum from Cheeni Kum
15. Tere Naina from Chandni Chowk To China
Also read a few more articles on Shreya Ghoshal. Here I provide page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.