Ingredients for Methi Paratha:
1. Wheat flour – 1 cup
Methi leaves chopped fine – 1 cup
Curd – 1 big spoon
Turmeric powder – ½ small spoon
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 small spoon
Ajwain – ½ small spoon
Salt – As needed
2. Water – As needed
3. Butter – As needed
How to prepare Methi Paratha?
1. Mix ingredients no: 1 in a bowl.
2. Add sufficient water and knead the dough.
3. Allow the dough to rest for half an hour.
4. Make small balls from the dough and spread into round shapes, each 7-8 inch size.
5. Heat a tawa and place one methi chapati on it.
6. Flip both sides, grease with butter and cook till your methi paratha turns crispy.
7. Serve hot with paneer curry or vegetable curry. You can also serve with curd and pickle.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, June 10 – 23, 2023
Also read: Methi Chapati Recipe
Also read a few more roti and paratha recipes. Visit my page.