Vegetables Stuffed Chapati
Ingredients for Vegetables Stuffed Chapati:
1. Wheat flour – 60 gm
2. Onions – 10 gm
3. Carrot, beetroot, beans – 10 gm each, chopped
Turmeric powder and salt – As needed
How to prepare Vegetables Stuffed Chapati?
1. Steam cook vegetables and smash them.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions.
3. Add cooked vegetables, along with salt and turmeric. Filling is ready.
4. Knead wheat flour adding water, and prepare the dough.
5. Spread two chapatis and place filling in between.
6. Stick the edges of the chapatis using a little water.
7. Heat a tawa and cook your stuffed chapati.
8. Flip both sides too.
9. If needed, add a little ghee, butter or oil on both sides.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2005
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.