Ingredients for Egg Halwa:
1. Eggs – 6
2. Sugar – ½ cup
3. Condensed milk – 1 cup
4. Cardamom powder – ¼ small spoon
5. Ghee – ½ cup
6. Mixed nuts – To decorate
How to prepare Egg Halwa?
1. Blend together ingredients 1-4 in a blender.
2. Heat ghee in a thick bottomed pan.
3. Add blended mixture to the pan and stir continuously.
4. Cook in medium flame for 20-30 minutes, and keep stirring.
5. When the halwa starts to separate from the edges, you can put the flame off.
6. Decorate your egg halwa using mixed nuts.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine August 15-31, 2016
Also read a few more delicious halwa recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.