Capsicum Pineapple Chicken
Ingredients for Capsicum Pineapple Chicken:
1. Chicken – 1 kg
2. Oil – 2 tablespoons
3. Ginger chopped fine – 100 gms
Garlic chopped fine – 15 gm
Green chillies, end split -8
4. Soya sauce – 2 tsp
Salt – For taste
5. Pine apple and capsicum – ¼ kg each, chopped into pieces.
How to prepare Capsicum Pineapple Chicken?
1. Cut chicken into pieces, wash it and strain excess water.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté ingredients no: 3.
3. Add chicken and ingredients no: 4, and sauté in low flame.
4. When chicken turns brownish, add capsicum and sauté again.
5. Put off the flame.
6. Just before you serve, add pineapple pieces.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2005
Also read a few more chicken recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.