Sweet Corn Fritters
Ingredients for Sweet Corn Fritters:
1. Maida – 75 gm
Chilli powder – ½ small spoon
2. Milk – 150 g
Egg blended – 1
3. Sweet corn – 1 tin
Coriander leaves chopped – 2-3 stalks
Spring onions finely chopped – 2
Red capsicum cut into very fine pieces – ½
4. Oil – 4 big spoons
How to prepare Sweet Corn Fritters?
1. Take maida and chilli powder together in a bowl.
2. Blend together eggs and milk and add to maida mixture and make batter similar to dosa’s.
3. Add sweet corn, coriander leaves, spring onion and capsicum to it.
4. Mix well the contents. The batter should be thick.
5. Place frying pan in flame, add a little oil and pour a big spoon of batter to it.
6. When one side is fried, flip once and fry the other side.
7. Continue the process to make more sweet corn fritters.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, May 1-14, 2017.
Read a few more corn recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.