Ingredients for Stuffed Tomatoes:
1. Cheese cubes – 8, grated
Black olives chopped fine – ½ cup
Dried oregano – ½ small spoon
Dried basil – ½ small spoon
Extra virgin olive oil – 4 big spoons
Balsamic vinegar – 1 big spoon
Salt – For taste
Pepper powder – As required
2. Tomato – 8, big
3. Lettuce – As required
4. Basil leaves, olives chopped – To decorate
How to prepare Stuffed Tomatoes?
1. Mix ingredients no: 1 in a medium sized bowl.
2. Place it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
3. Wash tomatoes, cut the upper part and remove pulp and seeds.
4. Fill each tomato with prepared cheese mixture.
5. Spread lettuce in the serving plate and place stuffed tomatoes on top.
6. Decorate your stuffed tomatoes with basil leaves and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine November 12-25, 2022
Also read: Stuffed Tomatoes with Chicken Sausage
Read a few more tomato recipes. Visit my page.