Double Chocolate Cookies
Ingredients for Double Chocolate Cookies:
1. Dark chocolate – 180 gm
Butter – 50 gm
2. Maida – 150 gm
Baking powder – ¼ small spoon
3. Egg – 2, beaten
Sugar powdered – 250 gm
Vanilla essence – 1 small spoon
4. Dark choco chips – 100 gm
How to prepare Double Chocolate Cookies?
1. Preheat oven in 180 degree celsious.
2. Take chocolate and butter in a bowl.
3. Place it above boiling water and melt the chocolate using double boiling method.
4. You can also use microwave method to melt chocolate.
5. Blend together maida and baking powder.
6. Take ingredients no: 3 in a bowl and beat well.
7. When the mixture turns thick add melted chocolate to it.
8. Add maida and choco-chips to it and mix well.
9. Pour one spoon each on a butter paper.
10. Place inside the pre-heated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2019
A few more biscuit and cookie recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images to read.