Ingredients for Rice Kheer:
1. Milk – 3 litres
2. Condensed milk – 1 tin
Cooked rice – 1.5 cups
3. Cashews and raisins chopped – A handful
Almonds – 4
How to prepare Rice Kheer?
1. Boil milk in a thick bottomed urli.
2. Continue cooking till it reduces to half volume.
3. Add ingredients no: 2 to it and mix well.
4. Garnish your rice kheer with ingredients no: 3.
5. Put off the flame.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2005
Also read a few more milk added dessert recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.