Radish Stuffed Paratha
Ingredients for Radish Stuffed Paratha:
1. Radish – 2, grated
2. Salt – For taste
3. Wheat powder – 1 cup
Salt and water – As required
4. Green chillies finely chopped – 1 small spoon
Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
Garam Masala Powder – 1 small spoon
5. Ghee – As required
How to prepare Radish Stuffed Paratha?
1. Squeeze radish to remove the water content and add salt to it.
2. Knead ingredients no: 3 and prepare chapatti dough.
3. Make small balls from the dough and spread thin chapattis from them.
4. Heat a tawa, and just heat the chapattis by flipping both sides. Never cook them.
5. Mix together ingredients no: 4.
6. Take one chappatti and spread a little radish as a coat. Also sprinkle a little of mixed ingredients listed as no: 4.
7. Take another chappatti and place on its top.
8. Using water, stick the edges well so that filling is fully encapsulated.
9. Repeat the process for all chapattis.
10. Heat a tawa, apply a little oil and cook the stuffed chapattis.
11. Flip both sides to fry the chapattis.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine August 1-14, 2017
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.