Potato Batura (Aloo Batura)
Ingredients for Potato Batura (Aloo Batura):
1. Potatoes cooked and smashed -1/2 cup
Maida -1 cup
Oil – 1 big spoon
Salt – As required
2. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Potato Batura (Aloo Batura)?
1. Take all ingredients listed as 1 in a bowl and knead the dough.
2. Cover it and allow it to rest for half an hour.
3. Make gooseberry sized balls of it and spread to round shapes.
4. Deep fry your potato baturas in hot oil.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine, August 1-14, 2016
Read a few more Puri & Similar Deep Fry Main Course recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.