Palada Pradhaman using condensed milk
Ingredients for Palada Pradhaman:
- Palada – 200 gm
- Milk powder – ¼ kg
- Condensed milk – 100 gm
- Sugar – 700 gm
- Cardamom powder – 10 gm
- Butter – 50 gm
- Water – 2.5 litres
Method of preparation of Palada:
- Wash ada twice and drain water completely.
- Boil water in an air tight vessel. Choose a cooking vessel from which steam never escapes easily while cooking.
- Put the flame off and add ada to it. Stir it well and close the lid tightly so that steam won’t escape. Keep it closed for 25 minutes.
- Add milk powder to 1.5 litre water and mix well. Heat it and stir continuously.
- When it boils, add condensed milk and keep stirring.
- When it boils well and turns light rose colour add cooked ada and cook again for 15 minutes. Add sugar as well.
- Put the flame off and add butter and cardamom powder. Keep it a little more time till it becomes thick.
Also read a few more desserts with condensed milk as one of the ingredients. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.