Ingredients for Nice Pathiri:
1. Raw rice (Pachari) – 500 gm
2. Water – 2 cups
3. Salt – For taste
How to prepare Nice Pathiri?
1. Boil water adding sufficient salt.
2. When water boils well, add rice flour and close the lid.
3. Keep the lid shut for some time.
4. Mix the ingredients well and take off from flame.
5. Transfer the batter to a plate.
6. Apply a little water to your hands and mix the batter well.
7. Make small balls and spread rice flour.
8. Spread them to thin pathiris.
9. Heat a tawa, and cook pathiris. Flip both sides to cook them well.
10. Serve hot with some non-vegetarian curry of your choice.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 15-30, 2010
Read a few more Pathiri recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.