Ingredients for Coffee Pancake:
1. Wheat flour – 1 cup
Sugar powdered – 2 big spoons
Baking powder – 1 small spoon
Baking soda – 1 small spoon
Salt – ¼ small spoon
2. Butter milk – 1 cup
Egg – 1, beaten
Instant coffee powder – 2 big spoons
Butter melted – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Coffee Pancake?
1. Blend well, ingredients no: 1, and keep aside.
2. Beat ingredients no:2 together, and then add to flour mixture.
3. Stir the contents to mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa, and bring flame to medium heat.
5. Pour a little batter using ladle and spread thin.
6. When bubbles start appearing on the surface of pancake, flip once and cook the other side too.
7. Serve hot with honey.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2020
Read a few more Pancake recipes here. Visit my page.