Mint Paratha (Pudina Paratha)
Ingredients for Mint Paratha (Pudina Paratha):
1. Mint leaves finely chopped – 200 gm
Wheat powder – 1 cup
Cumin seeds – 1.5 small spoon, fried and powdered
Chilli powder – ¼ small spoon
Salt – As required
2. Water – As required
3. Oil – A little
How to prepare Mint Paratha (Pudina Paratha)?
1. Take all ingredients listed as 1 in a bowl.
2. Mix them well and add enough water to prepare chapatti dough.
3. Take 5-10 minutes to knead the dough.
4. Once prepared, allow the dough to rest for next 20 minutes.
5. Again knead the dough well and separate them as two balls.
6. Spread one ball to a perfect round shape and fold it to make a half-moon shape.
7. Fold it once again and spread it to 6-inch diameter paratha.
8. Repeat the process for second ball too.
9. Heat a pan and place one paratha on it.
10. When small spots appear on its surface, flip the paratha once.
11. Pour half spoon ghee/oil on its edges.
12. When the edges turn brown flip once and pour half spoon ghee/oil on its edges.
13. Fry both sides till golden brown.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine August 1-14, 2017
A few more Roti & Paratha recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.