Mango Unniyappam (Maambazha Unniyappam)
Ingredients for Mango Unniyappam (Maambazha Unniyappam):
1. Mango fruit – 2, medium sized
2. Sugar – ¾ cup
3. Wheat flour – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – ½ small spoon
Sesame seeds – ½ small spoon
Coconut pieces – 1.5 big spoons
Ghee – 1 big spoon
4. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Mango Unniyappam (Maambazha Unniyappam)?
1. Remove the skin of mangoes and grind it to a smooth paste adding sugar.
2. Add ingredients no: 3 to prepare batter and allow it to rest for half an hour.
3. Heat oil in Unniyappam maker and pour batter little by little into the moulds.
4. Cook Unniyappams in medium flame.
5. Your mango unniyappams should turn golden brown.
6. Continue the process for remaining batter.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2020
Read a few more mango fruit recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.