Macroni Green Salad
Ingredients for Macroni Green Salad:
- Macroni – 200 gm
- Green peas soaked – 50 gm
- Carrot – 50 gm
- Tomato – 100 gm
- Onion – 100 gm
- Salad cucumber – 100 gm
- Lemon – 2
- Amchur – 1 small spoon
- Cumin powder – 3 tea spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaf – 2 handful
- Salt – As needed
Method of preparation of Macroni Green Salad:
- Heat 5 cups of water and cook macroni adding salt and a small spoon oil.
- When it’s cooked, drain water, sprinkle cold water and keep it aside.
- Boil green peas.
- Chop vegetables and coriander leaves.
- Take a bowl and add chopped vegetables to it. Add green peas and chopped onions as well.
- Add masala powders and salt. Mix contents well.
- Add cooked macroni and lemon juice to it and serve after decorating with coriander leaves.
Click to read a few vegetarian salad recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 113 times, 1 visits today)