Ingredients for Lamb Roast:
1. Lamb leg – 1.5 kg
2. Garlic crushed – 10 cloves
Honey – 2 big spoons
Pepper crushed – 2 big spoons
Mustard powdered – 1 big spoon
Salt – As required
3. Oil – 2 big spoons
Ghee – 2 big spoons
4. Tomato – 400 gm, cut into square pieces
Apple juice – 1.5 cups
How to prepare Lamb Roast?
1. Clean the lamb leg and remove excess fat.
2. Make deep cuts in its flesh here and there.
3. Mix together ingredients no: 2 and marinate the lamb leg.
4. Allow it to rest for minimum 3-4 hours.
5. Heat oil and ghee in a big pan and add the marinate leg to it.
6. Fry all its sides. Flip both sides and fry it well.
7. Add tomato and apple juice to it and cook in low flame for 3-4 hours.
8. If needed, you can add a little hot water for cooking it well.
9. Once it’s done, transfer the lamb to a serving plate.
10. Sauté a few vegetables (of different kind) in oil and decorate the plate.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine Dec 15-31, 2017
Read a few more mutton side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.