Ingredients for Beef Roast:
1. Beef – 1 kg, a single piece
2. Garlic – 1 cluster
Ginger – 1 piece
Pepper – 1 big spoon
3. Lemon juice – 1 big spoon
Tomato sauce – 1 big spoon
Soya sauce – 1 big spoon
Wooster sauce – 1 big spoon
Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
Salt – For taste
4. Oil – ½ cup
5. Onions – ½, chopped fine
6. Maida – ½ big spoon
How to prepare Beef Roast?
1. Clean beef. Keep it as a single piece.
2. Make a fine paste of ingredients of 2 and mix with ingredients listed as 3.
3. Marinate beef using this paste.
4. Using a fork, make marks on beef here and there, and place in refrigerator for next two days.
5. Later cook beef in a pressure cooker, along with its gravy.
6. If needed, you can add a little water for cooking beef.
7. Heat oil in a pan and fry beef.
8. Flip both sides to fry it well.
9. Slice beef into thin slices using a sharp knife.
10. In the remaining oil, sauté onions.
11. Add maida to it and sauté again.
12. Add beef’s gravy to it and allow the contents to boil.
13. Place beef pieces in a serving plate.
14. Pour this gravy on the top of beef pieces and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine Dec 15-31, 2017
A few more beef side dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.