Ingredients for Kannu Pathiri:
1. Maida – 1 cup
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Salt – For taste
2. Water – As needed
3. Ghee – As needed
4. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Kannu Pathiri?
1. Mix ingredients no: 1 together.
2. Add sufficient water and knead the dough, similar to chapati.
3. Allow it to rest for half an hour.
4. Make balls from dough and spread chapatis.
5. Spread a little ghee on one side and fold from 4 sides to get a square.
6. Press it gently using hands and apply a little ghee.
7. From four corners, fold again to centre, to get eye-shaped chapatis.
8. Spread it again and deep fry in hot oil.
9. Serve hit with Chicken Nirachath.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 30 – May 13, 2022
Also read a few more tasty pathiri recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.