Paal Vaazhakka (Milk Banana)
Ingredients for Paal Vaazhakka (Milk Banana):
1. Sago – 100 gm
2. Kerala banana (Ethapazham) – 1 big, cut into pieces
3. Cardamom – 2, powdered
4. Thick coconut milk – From 1 coconut
Sugar – As per taste
Salt – A pinch
5. Raisins and cashews fried in ghee – As needed
How to prepare Paal Vaazhakka (Milk Banana)?
1. Boil water and cook sago.
2. When it’s half done, add banana pieces.
3. When it’s done, add coconut milk, sugar and salt, and put off the flame.
4. Add fried raisins and cashews, and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 30 – May 13, 2022
Also read a few more banana sweet recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.