Ingredients for Fish Kuruma:
- Fish – ½ kg
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 big spoons
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – as needed
- Salt – as needed
- Corn flour – as needed
- Oil – for frying
- Onion cut into small pieces – 1 cup
- Celery chopped – 1 big spoon
- Cashew paste – 3 big spoons
- Kak kas paste – 1 small spoon
- Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
- Tomato sauce – 2 small spoon
- Coconut milk – 3 cup
How to prepare Fish Kuruma with Chinese Blend?
- Marinate fish pieces using a little garlic-ginger paste, salt, a little turmeric powder and lemon juice.
- Cover the fish pieces in corn flour powder and fry in hot oil. Never over fry it.
- Heat oil and sauté well onion, tomato and green chillies.
- When it fries to light brown colour add remaining ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, tomato sauce and a little salt and sauté again.
- Add coconut milk, tomato sauce, cashew-kus kus pastes, chilli powder and a little turmeric powder and boil well. Add fish pieces and put flame off.
- If you feel gravy is not thick, then add a little corn flour mixed with water to it.
(Visited 270 times, 1 visits today)