Thaaraavu Chuttathu (Duck Grilled)
Ingredients for Thaaraavu Chuttathu:
- Broiler duck pieces – 400 gm
- Papaya paste – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 big spoon
- Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 small spoon
- Fennel seeds, heated and powdered – 1 small spoon
- Vinegar – 1 big spoon
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 small spoons
- Curd – 1 big spoon
- Salt – as needed
How to prepare Thaaraavu Chuttathu?
- Marinate duck using all ingredients and keep it aside for ½ to 1 hour.
- Pierce them in a metallic stick and cook in live coal (thee kanal).
Read a few more delicious non-veg duck side dish/curry recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 399 times, 1 visits today)