Ingredients for Ethapazham Fried (Banana Fried):
1. Fully ripen Ethapazham (banana) – 3
2. Wheat powder – 1 cup
Jaggery sliced – ½ cup
Baking powder – ¼ small spoon
Black sesame seeds – 2 small spoons
Salt – A pinch
3. Coconut milk first – 1 cup
4. Oil – To fry
How to prepare Ethapazham Fried (Banana Fried)?
1. Remove the skin of banana and slice into 4 parts lengthwise (like that of Pazham Pori).
2. Mix ingredients no: 2 and then add to coconut milk and mix well again to prepare the batter.
3. Heat oil in a pan and dip each banana piece in the batter and fry till golden brown, like the same way we prepare Pazham Pori.
4. Serve hot.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine August 16-31, 2016.
You can read more banana snacks recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 666 times, 1 visits today)