Ingredients for Chicken Soup:
1. Chicken breast – 1
2. Soup cube – 1
3. Egg 2, slowly beaten
4. Cornflour – 2 big spoons
Water – ¼ cup
5. Salt and pepper powder – As needed
How to prepare Chicken Soup?
1. Along with chicken breast, use bones & neck portion and prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
2. Tear chicken breast into small pieces.
3. Boil soup and soup cube in a pan and pour beaten egg slowly as a thin thread.
4. Keep stirring the soup while adding the egg.
5. Mix cornflour with a little water and add to it.
6. When soup turns thick, put off the flame. Soup should not be too thick in consistency.
7. Add salt and pepper, and add half quantity of chicken pieces too.
8. Transfer the soup to serving bowls and sprinkle the remaining chicken pieces.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, August 20 – September 2, 2022
Read a few more soup recipes. Visit my page.