Biscoff Pineapple Pudding
Ingredients for Biscoff Pineapple Pudding:
1. Pineapple – 1
2. Sugar – 7 big spoons
3. Biscoff / Marie biscuit – 20
4. Saltless butter – 100 gm
5. Milk – 400 ml
Sugar – 8 big spoons
6. Custard powder – 3 big spoons
7. Gelatin – 10 gm
Water – ¼ cup
8. Condensed milk – 3 big spoons
Pineapple essence – ½ small spoon
For Caramel Sauce:
9. Sugar – 1 cup
10. Butter – 1 big spoon
11. Cream – ½ cup
12. Pista sliced – To decorate
How to prepare Biscoff Pineapple Pudding?
1. Cut pineapple into small square pieces.
2. Cook it adding 7 big spoons of sugar, and strain it once it is done.
3. Powder the biscuit and mix it with butter.
4. Take a glass or tray and spread biscuit-butter mixture, followed by pineapple pieces.
5. Place this tray in refrigerator for a while.
6. Mix ingredients no: 5 with strained water.
7. Take half amount of this and mix with custard powder.
8. Take first half and boil it.
9. Add the remaining half mixed with custard powder. Mix the contents well.
10. Soak gelatine in water and boil it using double boiling method.
11. Add this solution to custard. Mix well and put off the flame.
12. Allow it to cool.
13. When it is lukewarm, add condensed milk and essence, and mix well.
14. Take the biscuit tray from refrigerator and pour this custard on its top.
15. Place it back in the refrigerator and allow it to set.
16. To caramel sauce, place a pan in flame and add sugar.
17. Caramelize it and when it’s almost done, add butter.
18. Put off the flame and add cream.
19. Take the pudding from refrigerator and pour the caramel on top.
20. Decorate with pista and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2023
Read a few more pineapple recipes. Visit my page.