Water Melon Feta Salad
Ingredients for Water Melon Feta Salad:
1. Watermelon – 1
2. Extra virgin olive oil – ¼ cup
Lemon juice – From 2 lemon
Salt – For taste
Pepper powder – 1 small spoon
3. Feta cheese – 1 cup
How to prepare Water Melon Feta Salad?
1. Remove the skin of watermelon and slice in round pieces.
2. Make heart-shaped outlines (as shown in picture) from these slices using a cutter.
3. Beat ingredients no: 2 in a bowl. This is the dressing.
4. Marinate your watermelon pieces using a little of this dressing.
5. Mix the remaining dressing with powdered feta cheese.
6. Fill each heart shaped watermelon pieces using this cheese mixture and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, February 1-14, 2020
Read a few more vegetarian salad recipes: