Decadent Valentine’s Day Trifles
Ingredients for Decadent Valentine’s Day Trifles:
1. Milk chocolate chips cut into pieces – 1 cup
2. Butter – ¼ cup
3. Heavy whipping cream – 3 big spoons
4. Dried strawberry – A handful
Strawberry extract – ½ small spoon
Red food colour – 1 or 2 drops, Optional
5. Sugar powdered – ¼ cup
How to prepare Decadent Valentine’s Day Trifles?
1. Take white chocolate in a bowl.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add heavy cream and heat it.
3. Just before it starts to boil, switch off the flame.
4. Strain it and add to white chocolate bowl.
5. Add ingredients no: 4 and mix it till ingredients turn soft.
6. Close it and keep the bowl in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Take a spoonful of chocolate mixture each and make small balls similar to ladoo.
8. Roll each ladoo over powdered sugar or melted chocolate.
9. Place them back in refrigerator for 30 minutes and allow it to set.
10. You can store your Decadent Valentine’s Day Trifles in refrigerator for 1 week and in freezer for 1 month.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, February 4-17, 2023
Read a few more chocolate recipes. Visit my page.