Milk Chocolate with Strawberry Puree Filling
Ingredients for Milk Chocolate with Strawberry Puree Filling:
1. Milk chocolate chips cut into pieces – 1 cup
2. Strawberry Puree – 12 small spoons
How to prepare Milk Chocolate with Strawberry Puree Filling?
1. Take milk chocolate in small sized glass bowl.
2. Melt it using microwave or double boiling method, by placing it above boiling water.
3. If you are using microwave, stir it every 20 seconds till chocolate melts completely.
4. Pour this chocolate into heart shaped moulds and pour them back to bowl. Moulds will get a thin coat of chocolate by doing this.
5. Keep this mould in refrigerator for 5 minutes and allow this thin coat to set.
6. Take them out and pour strawberry puree in the moulds.
7. Pour remaining chocolate on its top.
8. Place it back in refrigerator and allow to set.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, February 4-17, 2023
Read a few more chocolate recipes. Visit my page.