Tapioca – Fish Vada (Kappa Meen Vada)
Ingredients for Tapioca – Fish Vada (Kappa Meen Vada):
1. Fish cooked by adding salt and minced – 1 cup
2. Potato cooked and smashed – ½ cup
Tapioca cooked and smashed – ½ cup
Ginger finely chopped – 1 big spoon
Green chillies finely chopped – 2 or 3
Curry leaves finely chopped – 10
Salt – As required
3. Egg – 2, beaten
4. Bread crumbs – As needed
5. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Tapioca – Fish Vada (Kappa Meen Vada)?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and 2 and make small balls out of them.
2. Press the balls once to form cutlet shapes.
3. Dip each ball in beaten eggs and roll in bread crumbs.
4. Deep fry in low flame and serve with sauce.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine November 15-30, 2016
Click to read a few more delicious tapioca recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.