Sweetheart Swirl Bark
Ingredients for Sweetheart Swirl Bark:
1. Milk chocolate chips cut into pieces – 2 cups
2. White chocolate chips cut into pieces – 1 cup
3. Red oil-based food colour – 1 or 2 drops
4. Sunflower seeds, lemon seeds or seeds of your choice – For topping
How to prepare Sweetheart Swirl Bark?
1. Take milk chocolate in small sized glass bowl.
2. Melt it using microwave or double boiling method, by placing it above boiling water.
3. If you are using microwave, stir it every 20 seconds till chocolate melts completely.
4. Use same method to melt white chocolate too.
5. Add 1-2 drops of food colour to white chocolate and gently mix to get pink colour.
6. As soon as you melt milk chocolate, transfer it to baking sheet. Don’t forget to put silicone mat in the baking sheet before you pour chocolate.
7. Add pink colour chocolate to it.
8. Using a knife, make beautiful design.
9. Spread seeds on its top and allow it to set.
10. You can also keep the Sweetheart Swirl Bark in your refrigerator. It takes only 15 minutes to set.
11. Cut it into 2-inch or 3-inch pieces and serve.
12. You can store Sweetheart Swirl Barks in air-tight containers for 2-3 weeks.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, February 4-17, 2023
Read a few more chocolate recipes. Visit my page.