Sweet Sauce Banana Bread Roll
Ingredients for Sweet Sauce Banana Bread Roll:
For sweet white sauce:
1. Butter – 2 table spoons
2. Maida – 1.5 table spoons
3. Milk – 1 cup (250 milli)
4. Condensed milk – 4 table spoons
5. Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
6. Salt – A pinch
1. Ghee – 1 table spoon
2. Cashews chopped – 2 table spoons
3. Raisins – 2 table spoons
4. Banana cut into small pieces – 2 table spoons
5. Sugar – 2 table spoons
6. Coconut scrapped – ½ cup
For bread roll:
1. Bread slices – 6
2. Sugar – 1 table spoon
3. Milk – ½ cup
4. Butter/ghee – 4 table spoons
How to prepare Sweet Sauce Banana Bread Roll?
1. To prepare sweet white sauce, heat pan and melt butter first.
2. Add maida and keep stirring. Butter should not be burned.
3. Reduce the flame and add milk. Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
4. When the contents thicken, switch off the flame.
5. Add condensed milk, cardamom powder and salt and mix well.
6. Your sweet white sauce is ready.
7. To make filling, heat pan and add ghee.
8. Add cashews and raisins, followed by chopped banana.
9. Add sugar and coconut and sauté the contents till it is fried.
10. Switch off the flame. Your filling is ready.
11. To prepare bread rolls, remove the sides of bread slices first.
12. Using a roller, roll the bread slices to make them flat.
13. Gently dip bread slices one at a time, take it out and squeeze water.
14. Apply the sweet white sauce on one side of bread slices.
15. Place a little filling inside it and roll the bread slices.
16. Take egg, milk and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
17. Dip bread rolls in this solution and toast them in a pan.
18. You can use ghee or butter, and toast both sides.
Read a few more bread snack recipes here. Here is the page link.