Ingredients for Spinach Sandwich:
1. Green spinach leaves, washed and dried – 1 cup
Parmesan cheese – 1 cup
Basil leaves (Rama Tulsi leaves) – ¼ cup
Garlic – 2 or 3 cloves
2. Olive oil – 4 big spoons
Lemon juice – As required
3. Brown bread – As required
How to prepare Spinach Sandwich?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and smash it well in a mixer.
2. Add olive oil and keep stirring.
3. The mixture should be thick and pasty.
4. Add lemon juice and refrigerate the mixture for 2-3 hours.
5. Spread this filling on one side of bread slices and cut into desired shapes.
6. Serve chilled.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine June 1-14, 2010
Read a few more bread snack and sandwich recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.