Ingredients for Biscuit Pudding:
1. Coffee powder – ½ small spoon
Cocoa powder – 1 small spoon
Sugar – 1 small spoon
Water – ½ cup
2. Butter – 75 gm
Sugar powdered – 150 gm
3. Arrow root biscuit – 1 pkt
4. Pine apple fried – ½ cup
Cashews mixed with burned sugar – ½ cup
How to prepare Biscuit Pudding?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1.
2. Mix separately sugar and butter (ingredients no: 2).
3. Add a spoon of cocoa mixture to sugar-butter paste and mix well.
4. Dip arrow root biscuits in cocoa – coffee mixture and spread them on a tray.
5. Pour a little butter-sugar mixture on its top.
6. Place pine apple and nuts as layer three.
7. Again spread a layer of biscuit and continue the process to form different layers.
8. Refrigerate your pudding before use.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010
A few more pudding recipes for you. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read: