Ingredients for Ratatouille Trance:
1. Maida – 250 gm
Cold water – 60 milli
Sugar – 2 small spoons
Salt – A small spoon
Dry yeast – 2 small spoons
Salt-less butter – 2 big spoons
2. Butter – 3 big spoons
3. Onions – ½, sliced into thin and lengthy pieces
Capsicum – ½, sliced into thin and lengthy pieces
Yellow zucchini – 1 small piece, cut into thin and lengthy pieces
Green zucchini – 1 small piece, cut into thin and lengthy pieces
Tomato sauce – 2 big spoons
Dry herbs and salt – As required
4. Tomato sauce – As needed
5. Mozzarella cheese grated – As needed
How to prepare Ratatouille Trance?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 in a big bowl and prepare the dough.
2. Close it tightly with a lid and allow it to rest for an hour.
3. Pre-heat oven in 180 degree celsious.
4. Heat butter in a pan and sauté ingredients no: 3 till they are half cooked.
5. Put off the flame when it is done.
6. Spread the dough into a rectangular shape with 5-inch thickness.
7. Apply a thin layer of tomato sauce on its top, and spread vegetables as next layer.
8. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese as topping.
9. Cook Ratatouille Trance in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 1 – 14, 2019
Also read a few more pizza recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.