Banana Coconut Honey Pancake
Ingredients for Banana Coconut Honey Pancake:
1. Maida – 5 small spoons
Corn flour – 4 small spoons
Wheat flour – 5 small spoons
Egg – 1, beaten
Milk – 50 milli
Sugar – 2 small spoons
2. Water – 50 milli
3. Ghee – ½ small spoon
Butter – ½ small spoon
4. Honey – 2 small spoons
Kerala banana big – 1, cut into small square pieces
5. Coconut scrapped – 2 big spoons
Cardamom powder/Cinnamon powder – A pinch
How to prepare Banana Coconut Honey Pancake?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and beat it well.
2. Add water to it and prepare the batter. Consistency should not be too thick or too thin.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and prepare thin pancakes using this batter. Each pancake should be 9 inch thick.
4. To prepare filling, heat pan and butter first.
5. Add honey and banana pieces to it and sauté for three minutes.
6. Add scrapped coconut and cardamom powder/cinnamon powder to it, mix it and take off from flame.
7. Place a little filling inside each pancake and roll them into pan rolls.
8. Serve them aside honey.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 1 – 14, 2019
Also read a few more pancake and pan roll recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.