Ingredients for Potato Jamun:
1. Sugar – 300 gm
2. Potato cooked and smashed – 150g
Maida – 100gm
Baking powder – 1 pinch
Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
Khova (milk thickened by heating) – 100gm
3. Oil – to fry
How to prepare Potato Jamun?
1. Add sufficient water to sugar and boil it to make sugar syrup.
2. Mix ingredients no.2 well (equivalent to chappathi dough).
3. Make balls out of the dough and fry in hot oil and keep aside. Balls should be golden brown.
4. Dip all the jamuns in sugar syrup and serve hot.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine, September 1-14, 2011
(Visited 147 times, 1 visits today)