Paneer – Egg Sandwich
Ingredients for Paneer – Egg Sandwich:
1. Bread – 1 packet
2. Carrot – 2, grated
Paneer – 50 gm, grated
Eggs – 3, boiled and cut into small pieces
3. Butter – 3 big spoons
Salt – As required
White pepper powder – As required
4. Butter – As required
How to prepare Paneer – Egg Sandwich?
1. Slice bread into pieces first.
2. Take ingredients no: 2 in a bowl and add ingredients no: 3 to it.
3. Mix the contents well.
4. Place a little filling on one bread slice and place a second slice on its top.
5. You can toast your sandwich or fry in a pan applying butter on either sides.
6. Serve hot with any sauce of your choice.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 15-30, 2016
Read a few more bread snack and sandwich recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.