Ingredients for Banana Pancake:
1. Maida – ¾ cup
Baking soda – ½ small spoon
Salt – ½ small spoon
2. Robusta – 2, smashed well
Butter milk – ¼ cup
Sugar – ¼ cup
Butter – 4 big spoons melted
Egg – 1
Vanilla essence – 1 small spoon
How to prepare Banana Pancake?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 in a big bowl.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2 in another bowl and beat the contents well.
3. Add this mixture to maida mixture and stir the contents well to prepare the batter for pancake.
4. Heat a tawa, spread a little butter and pour a big spoon of batter.
5. Spread the batter like a dosa.
6. When one side is well cooked, flip once to cook the other side as well.
7. Cook till both the sides are golden brown.
8. Continue the process for the remaining batter.
9. Serve with sugar solution or honey.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 15-30, 2016
Banana Wheat Pancake
Ingredients for Banana Wheat Pancake:
1. Well ripen small banana (Palayankodan) – 3
Wheat flour – 2 big spoons
Egg – 1
How to prepare Banana Wheat Pancake?
1. Blend well all these three ingredients in a mixer and prepare the batter.
2. Heat a non-stick pan, and pour one big spoon batter each to prepare pancake.
3. Cook the pancake for 2 minutes in low flame.
4. When bristles start to appear and its edges are well cooked, flip once.
5. Cook this side also for 2 minutes in low flame.
6. When the side turns brown colour put off the flame.
7. Serve with honey.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2018
Also read a few more banana dessert recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.