Mini Meat Cheese Bombs
Ingredients for Mini Meat Cheese Bombs:
1. Wheat powder – 1 cup
Bread crumbs – ½ cup
Sweet corn – ¼ cup
Green chillies – 6, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped fine
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 small spoon
Minced meat – ½ cup
Oregano – 1 small spoon
Cheese – 2-3 big slices
Salt – As required
Baking powder – ½ small spoon
2. Oil – Required for frying
How to prepare Mini Meat Cheese Bombs?
1. Take all ingredients listed as 1 in a bowl.
2. Mix together adding sufficient water. It should be enough loose to pour in oil, similar to neyyappam or unniyappam.
3. Allow the batter to rest for half an hour.
4. Pour oil in Unniyappam maker (Unniyappa Kara) and pour a little batter to each cavity.
5. Fry both sides till golden brown.
Source: Vanitha Magazine August 15-30 2016
Image source: Pixabay
Read a few more chicken snack recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.