Meat Roll Chapati
Ingredients for Meat Roll Chapati:
1. Wheat flour – 25 gm
2. Vegetables chopped – 1 tablespoon
Meat cooked and minced – 1 table spoon
Salt and pepper – For taste
Garam masala – A pinch
3. Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
4. Butter – 1 tsp
How to prepare Meat Roll Chapati?
1. Heat butter in a pan, and sauté ingredients no: 2.
2. When vegetables are cooked, add sauce and take from flame.
3. Knead wheat flour to prepare dough, similar to chapati.
4. Make round shapes and spread them to circular shapes.
5. Make chapatis as usual.
6. Place a little filling in the centre portion of chapati and tightly roll it.
7. Toast it using a tawa or toaster.
8. Wrap the end portion with a foil paper and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2005
Also read a few more chicken snack recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.