Ingredients for India Sandwich:
1. Bread – 4 slices
2. Tomato sauce – 1 small spoon
3. Butter – 1 small spoon
4. Pepper powder – ¼ small spoon
5. Mint chutney – 1 small spoon
How to prepare India Sandwich?
1. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on side of a bread slice.
2. Place a bread slice on its top and spread a thin layer of butter.
3. Sprinkle a little pepper powder too.
4. Place the third bread slice on its top and spread a thin layer of mint chutney.
5. Place another piece of bread on its top and cut into two triangle shapes.
6. This sandwich has all the three colours of Indian flag, and looks nice.
Note: I have most recently added the recipe of mint chutney which can be used for this sandwich recipe. Check it here.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine April 15-30, 2010
Read a few more bread snack and sandwich recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.