Ilaneer Jelly (Tender Coconut Water Jelly)
Ingredients for Ilaneer Jelly (Tender Coconut Water Jelly):
1. Tender coconut water – From two coconuts
2. China grass – 10 gram
3. Sugar – 30 gm
4. Blue curacao syrup – 10 milli
5. Red cherry – 1
How to prepare Ilaneer Jelly (Tender Coconut Water Jelly)?
1. Heat tender coconut water in a pan.
2. Add china grass to it.
3. When it melts well, add sugar and transfer to glasses.
4. Fill half amount of each glass with this solution.
5. Refrigerate the glasses and allow to cool.
6. After half an hour take it out.
7. Pour a little blue curacao syrup on its top.
8. Decorate with a cherry each and serve.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi September 1-15, 2017
Also read a few more coconut dessert dish recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the links to read.