Healthy Quinoa/Oats Poha
Ingredients for Healthy Quinoa/Oats Poha:
1. Quinoa / Broken oats – ½ cup
2. Onions, beans, tomato, carrot – ¼ cup each, chopped fine
3. Green peas – ¼ cup
4. Peanuts – 1 big spoon
5. Green chillies chopped – ¼ small spoon
6. Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder – ¼ tsp each
7. Salt – For taste
8. Coconut oil – 1 small spoon
How to prepare Healthy Quinoa /Oats Poha?
1. Cook Quinoa / Broken oats in pressure cooker adding water up to the level of the cereal. One whistle is sufficient.
2. Steam cook the vegetables.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry peanuts.
4. Add green chillies and the powders and keep sauting in low flame till raw smell goes out.
5. Add boiled vegetables and cooked Quinoa /Oats and put off the flame.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine July 23 – August 5, 2022
Also read a few more main course recipes. Click on the images in the gallery to read.